CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

BILA HARI HUJAN

Ari ni hujan sepanjang hari, mendung cuaca xde matahari. Aku pun boring...rasa sensitif, sunyi, sedih dan masa ni, layan je lah apa yg ada kat umah ni. Termasuklah seseorang yg sgt rapat dgn aku..since kat UK. I said something to her and she feel badly about me. Is about something about me, and i was too emotional. Thinking about living alone..alone to own the world and suddenly someone talk about your personal life. Aduuhhhh....mcm dipanah petir je..but, i didn't mean to end up the friendship or even worse to hurt her. But maybe she doesn't get me rite at a perfect time. And she wanted to disappeared from my life...so sad...me so sad...
To her: I love u more than anything..I'm sorry if u feel hurt. I don't mean it and I want u to understand this. Understand my condition that lead me to this problems. U are the precious friend I had, loyal and sincere. But please, don't keep this longer. I have lots of problems to think about nowadays. LUV U....

No comments: